Come to the library and bring your sewing projects. All the tools are here to create your projects. Participants must bring all of the fabric, patterns, thread and notions (e.g. interfacing, zippers, etc.) needed for the project.
What We Have ? Singer Sewing Machines - Large Cutting Tables and Mats - Sergers - Computer Embroidery Machines
Prerequisites to use a sewing machine:
- Sewing: Introduction to the Sewing Machine
- Participants must be able to wind a bobbin, thread a sewing machine, sew straight seams, read simple patterns and cut fabric with minimal assistance.
Prerequisites to use a serger:
- Sewing: Introduction to the Serger
- Sewing: Threading a Serger
- Participants must be able to serge fabric, thread a serger and adjust thread tensions.
Required Prerequisites to use an embroidery machine:
- Sewing: Orientation to the Embroidery Machine
Age requirements: Adults; for anyone under the age of 18, guardian must sign waiver and accompany the child.