- Geared towards middle school students. Class Duration: 2.5 hours per session.
- Work with instructors and mentors to create a business plan, design marketing materials and pitch your business idea.
- Track inventory and design effective marketing flyers and business presentations using Microsoft Office.
- Set up and manage a storefront and, in the process, learn effective customer service skills, merchandising and how to use a point of sale system.
- Launch a business at a Mini BizKids Market, a one-day marketplace where young entrepreneurs debut their innovative inventions and market their services or products. Funding opportunities are available to participants who complete the program.
- Snacks and drinks will be provided.
BizKids Club Dates/Times
Monday, March 16, 2020, 10:30am - 3:30pm
Tuesday, March 17, 2020, 10:30am - 3:30pm
Wednesday, March 18, 2020, 10:300am - 3:30pm
Thursday, March 19, 2020, 10:30am - 3:30pm
Friday, March 20, 2020, 10:30am - 12:30pm
Sunday, March 29, 2020, 1:30pm - 4:30pm
This program is funded in full or part by Orange County, Florida.
*For the safety and comfort of children, a responsible adult or caregiver must accompany children 10 years of age or younger while they are using the Library.