Learn basic lining and pocket sewing techniques while making this organizer.
We provide fabric for your first time taking this class/series. If you choose to come to this class/series more than one time, you will need to provide your own fabric.
- 16 tall x 15 wide fabric for outside.
- 16 tall x 15 wide fabric for inside lining.
- 9 tall x 15 wide fabric for needle pocket OR 6 tall x 15 wide fabric for hook pocket.
- 30 fabric ribbon or two 15 x 1 3/4 strips of fabric.
- Thread to match
- Skills Required: Participants must be able to wind a bobbin, thread a sewing machine, sew straight seams and cut fabric.
- Age requirements: 13 years of age and up.
- Recommended Prerequisite: Basic Sewing: Introduction to the Sewing Machine
Registration is required with a Library card in good standing.
Seats are limited, so register today! To register, please call us at 407.835.7323 or visit any of our locations in person.