DEWEY QUILT BLOCK
- ¼ yard of fabric for main color (Labeled A in the Instructions)
- ¼ yard of fabric for framing color (Labeled B in the Instructions)
- ¼” piecing presser foot
PLEASE PRECUT THE FOLLOWING BEFORE CLASS:
- Cut the following from Fabric A (Squares):
- 1 — 6 ½” x 6 ½” Square
- 16 — 2” x 2” Squares
- Cut the following from Fabric B (Framing Fabric):
- 2 — 1 ¼” x 6 ½” rectangles
- 12 — 1 ¼” x 2” rectangles
- 4 — 1 ¼” x 11” rectangles
- 2 — 1 ¼” x 12 ½” rectangles
This event is private, by invitation only. Please do not share this event link and password on any social media or public platform.
This is a Virtual Event hosted through Zoom. You will receive an email with a link to access the Zoom before the event from your event host.
A computer with access to the internet and speakers or headsets are required. A webcam and microphone are suggested to fully participate.
If using a mobile device, Android and iOS users must install the Zoom App (App Store | Play Store). However, please note interactivity may be limited. Additional information will be included in the email from your event host.
Build a custom quilt block by block. Join us each month for a new design, come for one class or take them all. At the end of the year, attendees will have a complete project perfect for keeping warm or gifting to a loved one.
Class Duration: 2 hours
Age Requirements: Adult
Recommended Prerequisite: Sewing: Introduction to the Sewing Machine
Required Skills: Students must be able to wind a bobbin, thread a sewing machine, change stitch selections, read patterns and cut fabric