This event is private, by invitation only. Please do not share this event link and password on any social media or public platform.
This is a Virtual Event hosted through Zoom. You will receive an email with a link to access the Zoom before the event from your event host.
A computer with access to the internet and speakers or headsets are required. A webcam and microphone are suggested to fully participate.
If using a mobile device, Android and iOS users must install the Zoom App (App Store | Play Store). However, please note interactivity may be limited. Additional information will be included in the email from your event host.
Build a custom quilt block by block. Join us each month for a new design, come for one class or take them all. At the end of the year, attendees will have a complete project perfect for keeping warm or gifting to a loved one.
Class Duration: 3 days, 2 hours per day
Age Requirements: Adult
Required Skills: Students should be able to cut fabric, read patterns, thread a sewing machine and stitch seams.
Materials Fee: None
Out of District Fee: $20
- 1 yd of 60-inch-wide twill or textile fabric
- 1/4 yd of heavyweight interfacing
- 2 1/2 yds of 1-inch wide cotton or nylon webbing
- Two 1-inch D-rings
- Thread to Match
- Denim needle and walking presser foot recommended
Please Pre-Cut the following:
- 1 piece that is 33” x 37” from fabric
- 2 pieces that are 7” x 13” from fabric
- 1 piece that is 7” x 13” from interfacing
- Cut 57” of webbing for handle
- Cut 17” of webbing for bottom strap
- Cut 9” of webbing for top strap