Description: The possibilities are endless for this simple book. Fold and cut a single sheet into a slit book to take with you on the go or to give as a gift. After practicing the technique, we will apply the technique and hand paint our book cover.
- Plain copy paper (1-2 sheets for practice)
- 1-2 sheets of solid color Heavyweight paper of your choice (at least card stock weight 65lb, but any range 90lb-140lb paper such as mixed media paper, cardstock, cartridge paper, watercolor paper is fine)
- Scratch paper (for testing repetitive patterns)
- Bone folder (optional)
- Small paintbrush or calligraphy brush
- Choice of paint: Watercolor paint, drawing ink, calligraphy ink, poster or acrylic paint
- Washi tape or painters tape -removable tape needed to hold down our book while painting
- Cup and some water for cleaning your paintbrush (if using multiple colors of paint)
- Cutting mat (optional and only needed if you would like to cut your paper to another size)
This is a Virtual Event hosted through Zoom. You will receive an email with a link to access the Zoom before the event from your event host. Zoom log-in information will be shared no later than one hour before start of event.
A computer with access to the internet and speakers or headsets are required. A webcam and microphone are suggested to fully participate.
If using a mobile device, Android and iOS users must install the Zoom App (App Store | Play Store). However, please note interactivity may be limited. Additional information will be included in the email from your event host.
Recommended Audience: Adults.