This is a Virtual Event hosted through Zoom. Please provide your email at registration to participate. You will receive an email with a link to access the Zoom before the event from your event host.
Due to the logistics of water, glue, and computers - I would suggest participants just watch and ask questions during the presentation instead of attempting to mimic techniques immediately.
Optional materials needed to replicate different aspects afterward:
- Large amount of newsprint or scrap paper - some of which can already be torn or cut into long strips
- Big, covered surface away from valuable objects to work on
- Disposable aluminium baking trays
- Flour, water, white craft glue
- Paper to crumple into various shapes
- Some easily bent wire or pipe-cleaners for the inner structure
- Cardboard and scissors
A computer with access to the internet and speakers or headsets are required. A webcam and microphone are suggested to fully participate.
If using a mobile device, Android and iOS users must install the Zoom App (App Store | Play Store). However, please note interactivity may be limited. Additional information will be included in the email from your event host.
Recommended Audience: Family/All ages