- Cotton fabric scraps for Quilt-As-You-Go
- Scraps of white or off-white fleece
- 1/4 yard lining fabric
- 4'' or longer zipper
- 2 pieces of quilt batting at least 8'' square (Warm & Natural or other batting that holds together well)
- 3'' of twill tape or ribbon
- Optional: 1'' swivel snap clip that fits the ribbon
- Fabric marking pen
- Regular marking pen (such as a Sharpie marker)
- Download and print instructions and pattern from https://www.sewcanshe.com/blog/christmas-stocking-zipper-pouch-tutorial
- From the white or off-white fleece cut:
- 2 rectangles 5'' x 2 1/2''
- From the lining fabric cut:
- 2 from the Holiday Zipper Pouch Lining Pattern Piece
This event is private, by invitation only. Please do not share this event link and password on any social media or public platform.
This is a Virtual Event hosted through Zoom. You will receive an email with a link to access the Zoom before the event from your event host.
A computer with access to the internet and speakers or headsets are required. A webcam and microphone are suggested to fully participate.
If using a mobile device, Android and iOS users must install the Zoom App (App Store | Play Store). However, please note interactivity may be limited. Additional information will be included in the email from your event host.
Class Duration: 2 Hours per day, 2 Days
Age Requirements: Adult
Recommended Prerequisite: Sewing: Introduction to the Sewing Machine
Required Skills: Participants must be able to wind a bobbin, thread a sewing machine, sew straight seams and cut fabric.
Out of District Fee: $20 (includes class and materials fees)