This is a Virtual Event hosted through Zoom. You will receive an email with a link to access the Zoom before the event from your event host. A computer with access to the internet and speakers or headsets are required. A webcam and microphone are suggested to fully participate. If using a mobile device, Android and iOS users must install the Zoom App (App Store | Play Store). However, please note interactivity may be limited. Additional information will be included in the email from your event host.
Class Duration: 3 Days - 2 hours each day
Age Requirements: Adult
Recommended Prerequisite: Sewing: Introduction to the Sewing Machine and Sewing: Patterns and Fabric
Required Skills: Students should be able to read patterns, thread a sewing machine and stitch curved seams.
Required Materials: Students should have the following materials to complete the project*:
Basic Sewing Materials : Sewing Machine, Pins, Iron, Ironing Board, Fabric Scissors, Paper Scissors, Cutting Mat, Hand Sewing Needles
- Use the link to the pattern to find out how much fabric you will need, the pattern comes in Baby/Tween/Small Adult/Large Adult
- Thread to match your fabric
- Small amount of felt or fleece for scarf, eyes, and nose
- Fiberfill or Poly-fil Stuffing
- Optional : Fabric glue, fusible web
- Downloaded Pattern : https://cholyknight.com/2018/10/05/hooded-cowl/
*If you do not have the suggested materials, please use any materials you have on hand. At the start of class, please inform the instructor if you are using materials other than those suggested.