- ½ Yard of fabric for top (Makes 2 placemats)
- ½ Yard of fabric for bottom (Makes 2 placemats)
- ½ Yard of fabric for napkins (Makes 2 napkins)
- Scissors or Rotary Cutter and Mat
- Matching Thread
- tailors chalk or fabric marker
- 2 pieces of low loft cotton batting cut 14 X 19 inches
- Optional: Seam Gauge, Walking Foot
Note: 1 yard =4 tops, or 4 backs, or 4 napkins. Each placemat measures 14 x 18 inches and each napkin is 18 inch square
This event is private, by invitation only. Please do not share this event link and password on any social media or public platform.
This is a Virtual Event hosted through Zoom. You will receive an email with a link to access the Zoom before the event from your event host.
A computer with access to the internet and speakers or headsets are required. A webcam and microphone are suggested to fully participate.
If using a mobile device, Android and iOS users must install the Zoom App (App Store | Play Store). However, please note interactivity may be limited. Additional information will be included in the email from your event host.
Class Duration: 2 hours
Age Requirements: Adult
Recommended Prerequisite: Introduction to the Sewing Machine
Required Skills: Students must be able to wind a bobbin, thread a sewing machine, change stitch selections, read patterns and cut fabric.