Week 1: Introduction to materials and project.
Week 2: work on project and learn new stitches.
Week 3: work on project and learn new stitches.
Week 4: Finish project, review
- 2-pieces cotton/cotton blend fabric, one for exterior and one for lining (14” X 5 “ )
- 4-pieces cotton/cotton blend fabric, for pockets (4" x 4"), use variety of prints for contrasting
- Thread: Sewing thread in a contrast color (feel free to substitute with any thread compatible with your needle)
- Needle: Hand Sewing, Embroidery, or crewel needle (feel free to substitute with any hand sewing needles on hand)
- Ruler and pencil, fabric chalk, or fabric pen
- Embroidery floss (optional) for decoration
This is a Virtual Event hosted through Zoom. Please provide your email at registration to participate. You will receive an email with a link to access the Zoom before the event from your event host. Zoom log-in information will be shared no later than one hour before start of event.A computer with access to the internet and speakers or headsets are required. A webcam and microphone are suggested to fully participate. If using a mobile device, Android and iOS users must install the Zoom App (App Store | Play Store). However, please note interactivity may be limited. Additional information will be included in the email from your event host. Recommended Audience: Adults