- Three yards of fabric for top squares (can be orderly or scrappy)
- Two yards of muslin or another fabric for back squares (will not be visible in the finished quilt)
- One yard of fabric for (final) backing
- 1 1/2 packages double fold bias tape (or make your binding)
- Embroidery floss and needlepoint needle
- Polyester fiberfill (one bag or a little more)
- Safety pins or tacks
Cut 99 six-inch-by-six-inch top squares
Cut 99 five-inch-by-five-inch squares of muslin (or other fabric used for back squares)
Class Duration: 2 hours for 3 days
Age Requirements: Adult
Recommended Prerequisite: Sewing: Introduction to the Sewing Machine
Required Skills: Participants must be able to wind a bobbin, thread a sewing machine, sew straight seams and cut fabric.
This event is private, by invitation only. Please do not share this event link and password on any social media or public platform.
This is a Virtual Event hosted through Zoom. You will receive an email with a link to access the Zoom before the event from your event host.
A computer with access to the internet and speakers or headsets are required. A webcam and microphone are suggested to fully participate.
If using a mobile device, Android and iOS users must install the Zoom App (App Store | Play Store). However, please note interactivity may be limited. Additional information will be included in the email from your event host.