This month we will create homemade body scrubs! Create one of these treats for yourself and give one as a gift to spread some love. Happy crafting!
This is a Virtual Event hosted through Zoom. You will receive an email with a link to access the Zoom before the event from your event host.
A computer with access to the internet and speakers or headsets are required. A webcam and microphone are suggested to fully participate.
If using a mobile device, Android and iOS users must install the Zoom App (App Store | Play Store). However, please note interactivity may be limited. Additional information will be included in the email from your event host.
- Coffee Body Scrub
- Coconut-Sugar Face Scrub
- Peppermint Foot Scrub
- Lemon Hand Scrub
- Fine coffee grounds
- White sugar and/or brown sugar
- Coconut oil and/or olive oil or other carrier oil
- Baking soda (optional)
- Lemon essential oil or juice from half a lemon
- Peppermint essential oil or contents of a peppermint tea bag
- Repurposed jars with tight lids or other airtight containers
- Bowls to mix ingredients together
- Spoon, fork, or whisk to mix ingredients together
- Measuring cups and spoons to measure ingredients
*Note: All ingredients are natural and vegan, but please use your own discretion as everyone's skin reacts differently. If you have sensitive skin, it is recommended that you do not use olive oil, especially in the face scrub.