- SUGGESTED FABRICS: Cotton/Cotton Blends, Lightweight Denim.
- Fabric: Pillow Case – 45” – 7/8 yard
- Fabric: Contrast Cuff – 45” – 3/8 yard
- Thread: Matching Polyester Thread – 250 yards
- Equipment: Sewing Machine, Fabric Scissors or Rotary Blade, Ruler and/or Cutting Mat
Please Precut the Following:
- Cut 27” x 41” from main fabric
- Cut 9” x 41” from cuff fabric
This event is private, by invitation only. Please do not share this event link and password on any social media or public platform.
This is a Virtual Event hosted through Zoom. You will receive an email with a link to access the Zoom before the event from your event host.
A computer with access to the internet and speakers or headsets are required. A webcam and microphone are suggested to fully participate.
If using a mobile device, Android and iOS users must install the Zoom App (App Store | Play Store).
However, please note interactivity may be limited. Additional information will be included in the email from your event host.
Class Duration: 2 hours
Age Requirements: Adult
Required Skills: Students must be able to wind a bobbin, thread a sewing machine, change stitch selections and cut fabric.
Materials Fee: None
Out of District Fee: $10