- 1 – Fat quarter of 100% cotton fabric
- Batting (at least one 10" x 10" square) - 100% cotton batting works best and will not melt like polyester batting.
Note: You will need several layers if you are making these to protect from heat.
- Optional but helpful is a walking foot for your sewing machine.
- Cut 2 pieces of fabric to be 10” by 10” squares.
- Cut a 10” by 2 ½” strip of fabric for the strap.
- Cut a 10” by 10” piece of batting.
Note: More layers are actually needed to protect from heat.
Class Duration: 2 hours
Age Requirements: Adult
Recommended Prerequisite: Sewing: Introduction to the Sewing Machine
Required Skills: Participants must be able to wind a bobbin, thread a sewing machine, sew straight seams and cut fabric.
This event is private, by invitation only. Please do not share this event link and password on any social media or public platform. This is a Virtual Event hosted through Zoom. You will receive an email with a link to access the Zoom before the event from your event host. A computer with access to the internet and speakers or headsets are required. A webcam and microphone are suggested to fully participate. If using a mobile device, Android and iOS users must install the Zoom App (App Store | Play Store). However, please note interactivity may be limited. Additional information will be included in the email from your event host.