For the recipe* you will need:
- 1 cup hummus
- 1-2 garlic cloves
- 1/2 a lime
- 2 tablespoons nutritional yeast
- 2 tablespoons cilantro
- 1/2 cup spinach (can substitute with another vegetable you prefer)
- 1/2 cup kale (can substitute with another vegetable you prefer)
- 1/2 cup broccoli (can substitute with another vegetable you prefer)
- 1/2 cucumber (can substitute with another vegetable you prefer)
- 1 avocado
- 1/2 cup canned chickpeas (or your choice of beans)
- 1/4 cup flax/chia seeds (can substitute with other seeds/nuts ground up)
- large spinach tortillas
This makes 3-5 wraps depending on how full you stuff them.
*If you are not able to purchase any of the specialty vegan items, regular items (such as mayo) are okay to use.
This is a Virtual Event hosted through Zoom. Please provide your email at registration to participate. You will receive an email with a link to access the Zoom before the event from your event host.
A computer with access to the internet and speakers or headsets are required. A webcam and microphone are suggested to fully participate.
If using a mobile device, Android and iOS users must install the Zoom App (App Store | Play Store). However, please note interactivity may be limited. Additional information will be included in the email from your event host.
Recommended Audience: Adult & Children