- ¼ yd. of fabric for the main body
- 1/8 yd. of accent fabric for ears, arms, and legs
- OPTIONAL: 1/3 yd. of 42” wide lightweight fusible interfacing for added strength and/or structure
- 3” x 4” piece of accent applique fabric (flannel, felt, fleece, cotton, etc.) for eye base
- 3” x 3” piece of black applique fabric for eyes
- 2” x 2” piece of accent applique fabric for eye highlights
- 2” x 2” piece of white applique fabric for eye shines
- 6” x 6” piece of light or heavy duty fusible web
- Sewing thread to match main fabric and applique fabrics
- Poly-fil stuffing
- Basic sewing tools (sewing machine, scissors, iron, needles, pins, fabric marker, seam ripper)
Class Duration: 4 hours spread over 2 days
Age Requirements: 13+
Recommended Prerequisite: Sewing: Introduction to the Sewing Machine
Required Skills: Participants must be able to wind a bobbin, thread a sewing machine, sew straight seams and cut fabric.
This event is private, by invitation only. Please do not share this event link and password on any social media or public platform. This is a Virtual Event hosted through Zoom. You will receive an email with a link to access the Zoom before the event from your event host. A computer with access to the internet and speakers or headsets are required. A webcam and microphone are suggested to fully participate. If using a mobile device, Android and iOS users must install the Zoom App (App Store | Play Store). However, please note interactivity may be limited. Additional information will be included in the email from your event host.