Basic Sewing Supplies : Sewing Machine, Pins, Iron, Ironing Board, Fabric Scissors, Paper Scissors, Cutting Mat/Rotary Cutter/Ruler, Fabric markers or chalk
- Fabric : Linen, cotton blend
- 1 Fat Quarter brown, 9"x 6" white
- Buttons: 2 medium size for the eyes, 1 large for the nose
- Fusible interface
- Presser foot for buttons
This event is private, by invitation only. Please do not share this event link and password on any social media or public platform.
This is a Virtual Event hosted through Zoom. You will receive an email with a link to access the Zoom before the event from your event host.
A computer with access to the internet and speakers or headsets are required. A webcam and microphone are suggested to fully participate.
If using a mobile device, Android and iOS users must install the Zoom App (App Store | Play Store). However, please note interactivity may be limited. Additional information will be included in the email from your event host.
- Class Duration: 2 hours
- Age Requirements: Adult, Teens with accompanying adult
- Recommended Prerequisite: Introduction to the Sewing Machine
- Required Skills: Students must be able to wind a bobbin, thread a sewing machine, change stitch selections, and cut fabric.