This is a Virtual Event hosted through Zoom. Please provide your email at registration to participate. You will receive an email with a link to access the Zoom before the event from your event host.
A computer with access to the internet and speakers or headsets are required. A webcam and microphone are suggested to fully participate.
If using a mobile device, Android and iOS users must install the Zoom App (App Store | Play Store). However, please note interactivity may be limited. Additional information will be included in the email from your event host.
No materials are required to participate, but if you would like to follow along, these are the materials that the instructor will be using during the event:
- rolled oats (also called "old-fashioned" oats, not instant/minute/steel-cut oats), or pearled barley
- milk or nondairy milk
- vanilla yogurt
- fruit (we will be using strawberries, raspberries, and blueberries)
- jam or preserves (we will be using strawberry)
- peanut butter or other nut/seed butter
- chocolate/hazelnut spread (like Nutella)
- maple syrup or honey
- vanilla extract