Participants will need the following materials to participate in the hands-on portion of the program. These materials will not be provided.
· 1 mason jar
· Small pebbles, rocks, or decorative glass beads
· Tight mesh or weed blocker material cut slightly larger than the circumference of the jar
· Activated charcoal (approximately ¼- ½ cup)
· Potting soil
· Small fern plants (such as those that come in 2 inch pots) and/or moss
· Small sticks, pebbles, or figurines for decoration (optional)
· A pair of chopsticks or long handled tweezers to assist in placing plants and décor (optional)
This event occurs online through Zoom. Please provide your email at registration to participate. A device with access to the internet and speakers or headsets are required. An email will be sent before the event with more information on how to join.