Week 1: Introduction to materials and project.
Week 2: work on project and learn new stitches.
Week 3: work on project and learn new stitches.
Week 4: Finish project, review
- Fabric: 5-pieces at least 3" x 3" in variety of fabrics (scraps are preferred, use prints that are contrasting or matching according to your taste)
- Fabric for zipper: 10" x 1.5"
- Needle: Hand Sewing , Embroidery, (feel free to substitute with any hand sewing needles on hand)
- fusible interface (6" x 6")
- zipper 7-8"
- Ruler and pencil, fabric chalk, or fabric pen
- Embroidery floss
- All purpose thread
This is a Virtual Event hosted through Zoom. Please provide your email at registration to participate. You will receive an email with a link to access the Zoom before the event from your event host. Zoom log-in information will be shared no later than one hour before start of event. A computer with access to the internet and speakers or headsets are required. A webcam and microphone are suggested to fully participate. If using a mobile device, Android and iOS users must install the Zoom App (App Store | Play Store). However, please note interactivity may be limited. Additional information will be included in the email from your event host. Recommended Audience: Adults