This is a Virtual Event hosted through Zoom. Please provide your email at registration to participate. You will receive an email with a link to access the Zoom before the event from your event host.
A computer with access to the internet and speakers or headsets are required. A webcam and microphone are suggested to fully participate.
If using a mobile device, Android and iOS users must install the Zoom App (App Store | Play Store). However, please note interactivity may be limited. Additional information will be included in the email from your event host.
No materials are required to participate, but if you would like to follow along, these are the materials that the instructor will be using during the event:
- dry cereal of your choice (we will be using Cheerios and Rice Chex)
- dried fruit of your choice (we will be using banana chips, apricots, yogurt-covered raisins, and craisins)
- Nuts of your choice (we will be using sliced almonds and mixed nuts)
- Seeds, if desired (we will be using sunflower seed kernels)
- Mini pretzels
- mini cheese crackers (like Goldfish or Cheez-Its)
- dried potato sticks
- chocolate candies, if desired (like M&Ms)
- oil of choice (like olive oil)
- ranch dressing powder or other preferred spice blend