Fabric and Notions will be shipped via our PEP service.
Please be sure that the address attached to your account is up to date, as this is the address used to send your supplies.
* An adult must be present to assist if needed.
- 6-inch hand embroidery hoop (4" to 6" is fine)
- embroidery needle
- 10-inch x 10-inch square of cotton fabric or fabric that fits the hoop (anywhere from 6"-10" is fine)
- embroidery floss in colors of choice
- fabric marker or pencil
- needle threader that fits the needle (optional, but saves time and is very useful)
- fabric and craft scissors
This event is private, by invitation only. Please do not share this event link and password on any social media or public platform.
This is a Virtual Event hosted through Zoom. You will receive an email with a link to access the Zoom before the event from your event host.
A computer with access to the internet and speakers or headsets are required. A webcam and microphone are suggested to fully participate.
If using a mobile device, Android and iOS users must install the Zoom App (App Store | Play Store).
However, please note interactivity may be limited. Additional information will be included in the email from your event host.
Class Duration: 1 hour
Age Requirements: 9 -17
Recommended Prerequisite: None
Required Skills: None
Proudly supported by the City of Orlando Mayor's Matching Grant.