Suggested materials (Instructor will email specific list of materials prior to class)
- 1 sheet of medium to cardstock weight scrap book paper cut to 9"x9" square. (may be substituted with 9"x9" cardstock, or just plain text weight paper for practicing the technique folds)
- Double-sided tape or glue stick (optional)
- 1 sheet of cardstock paper 8 1/2"x11" (optional)
- Small amount of ribbon (optional)
- Small amount of scrap book paper scraps (we will cut this in class to approximately 2.5" (optional)
This is a Virtual Event hosted through Zoom. You will receive an email with a link to access the Zoom before the event from your event host. Zoom log-in information will be shared no later than one hour before start of event.
A computer with access to the internet and speakers or headsets are required. A webcam and microphone are suggested to fully participate.
If using a mobile device, Android and iOS users must install the Zoom App (App Store | Play Store). However, please note interactivity may be limited. Additional information will be included in the email from your event host.
Recommended Audience: Adults.