This class series meets Thursdays, September 29 and October 13, 27 from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m.
This is a Virtual Event hosted through Zoom. You will receive an email with a link to access the Zoom before the event from your event host.
A computer with access to the internet and speakers or headsets are required. A webcam and microphone are suggested to fully participate.
If using a mobile device, Android and iOS users must install the Zoom App (App Store | Play Store). However, please note interactivity may be limited. Additional information will be included in the email from your event host.
Class Duration: 3 parts, 2 hours each part
Age Requirements: 13-Adult
Required Skills: Beginning loom knitting skills.
Materials Fee: None
Required Materials: Students should have the following materials to complete the project*:
- 475 yards of bulky weight yarn (size 5). Learn how to read yarn labels for weight/size.
- 1 skein of orange (190 yards)
- 1 skein of yellow (190 yards)
- 0.5 skein of white or cream (95 yards)
- 5/8" gauge loom with at least 40 pegs with yarn hook
- Scissors, Yarn Needle, and Measuring tape
*If you do not have the suggested materials, please use any materials you have on hand. At the start of class, please inform the instructor if you are using materials other than those suggested.