Class Duration: 2 hours
Age Requirements: Adult, 13 - 17 with accompanying adult
Recommended Prerequisite: Sewing: Introduction to the Sewing Machine
Required Skills: Participants must be able to wind a bobbin, thread a sewing machine, sew straight seams and cut fabric.
The following materials are required for this project :
- Scraps of fabric in various sizes - Roughly 2 x 7 to 4 x 12
- Large button or Wooden Dowel Endcap for a pumpkin topper (can also create a topper from fabric)
- Fiber Fil Stuffing
The following materials will be provided by the library :
Scraps of fabric in various sizes
- Be prepared to fabric dive if looking for matching fabric
- We will be using fabric scraps for stuffing
- Sewing Machine
- Iron and Pressing Surface
- Hot Glue
*If you do not have the suggested materials, please use any materials you have on hand. At the start of class, please inform the instructor if you are using materials other than those suggested.