- Fabric: 1 yard of Cotton, flannel, or wool. No directional prints or large print patterns.
- 1/2" double bias tape - 1 1/2 yards
- Fusible interfacing - Medium or Heavy weight
- Sewing machine, thread, pins, scissors, chalk or erasable markers, measuring tape, etc.
- measurement and cutting will be done during class.
This event is private, by invitation only. Please do not share this event link and password on any social media or public platform. This is a Virtual Event hosted through Zoom. You will receive an email with a link to access the Zoom before the event from your event host. A computer with access to the internet and speakers or headsets are required. A webcam and microphone are suggested to fully participate. If using a mobile device, Android and iOS users must install the Zoom App (App Store | Play Store). However, please note interactivity may be limited. Additional information will be included in the email from your event host.
Class Duration: 2 days, 2 hours each class
Age Requirements: 13 years old and up, Adults.
Recommended Prerequisite: Sewing: Introduction to the Sewing Machine
Required Skills: Participants must be able to wind a bobbin, thread a sewing machine, sew straight seams and cut fabric.