Interior Design is the art of enhancing an interior space in order to improve both functionality and aesthetics while purposely creating a positive experience for all.
This event is 2 hours.
This 4-part course, “The Designer is In,” is presented by Rebecca Hubler, ASID, CAPS, and is geared to help homeowners and design enthusiasts understand and apply the basics of Interior Design to successfully create their own project. This interactive course is a combination of hands-on design studio solutions that is specific to each participant’s projects and presentations to further their knowledge of the “how to’s” of Interior Design.
Whether an individual’s project is large or small, complex or straightforward, each class participant will have the opportunity to share their ideas and get expert advice from Rebecca while learning techniques (and some tricks) to seamlessly blend and balance all elements of design into a cohesive and eye-pleasing whole.
Design Your Space Course Recommended Materials:
1. 25’ metal tape measurer (hardware store, Home Depot, Lowes)
2. Tracing paper (arts & craft stores i.e Michael’s, Plaza Art Supply)
3. ¼” graph paper (arts & craft stores i.e Michael’s, Plaza Art Supply)
4. Scale Ruler- Must say ”Architect” (arts & craft stores i.e Michael’s, Plaza Art Supply)
5. ¼” Basic Furniture Templates (optional) (arts & craft stores i.e Michael’s, Plaza Art Supply)
Please note: This event series builds upon information every week. If you miss an event, you may miss the event details for the following week or from the previous week.
When attending an event, class or meeting at the Orange County Library System, please follow all CDC guidelines pertaining to COVID-19. Please help keep each other healthy and safe.