Suggested materials (Instructor will email specific list of materials prior to class)
- Some felt to pad the cardboard while piercing holes
- Thread (embroidery, pearl cotton size 8, waxed cotton or linen thread)
- Embroidery neehodle
- Water color paper or cardstock(paper size should be able to fit the pattern which will be up to 4"x4")
- Small amount of felt to protect work surface while piercing paper
- Washi tape or painter's tape
This is a Virtual Event hosted through Zoom. You will receive an email with a link to access the Zoom before the event from your event host. Zoom log-in information will be shared no later than one hour before start of event.
A computer with access to the internet and speakers or headsets are required. A webcam and microphone are suggested to fully participate.
If using a mobile device, Android and iOS users must install the Zoom App (App Store | Play Store). However, please note interactivity may be limited. Additional information will be included in the email from your event host.
Recommended Audience: Adults.