It’s lunch time and we're cooking a delicious recipe for lettuce wraps. To cook along with us, have the following ingredients ready:
• 1 teaspoon of sesame oil
• 1 Tablespoon oyster sauce (may be substituted with sweet soy sauce)
• 2 Tablespoons of hoisin sauce (substitute with oyster sauce if necessary)
• 1 teaspoon of coconut sugar (substitute with ½ teaspoon of regular sugar)
• 1teaspoon of low sodium soy sauce
• ½ cup diced onions (1 small onion)
• 2 cloves of garlic smashed and roughly chopped
• 2 green onion stalks roughly chopped
• ¼ cup of diced carrots
• ½ cup of water chestnuts diced (optional- feel free to substitute with more diced carrots, diced jicama, diced and cooked baby bella mushrooms -drained of liquids) or crushed roasted peanuts (watch for allergies)
• ¾ -1 lbs. ground chicken (feel free to substitute with ground turkey, pork or tofu)
• 3-4 Tablespoons of vegetable oil
• Iceberg or Romaine Lettuce, cleaned and trimmed
This is a Virtual Event hosted through Zoom. You will receive an email with a link to access the Zoom before the event from your event host. Zoom log-in information will be shared no later than one hour before start of event.
A computer with access to the internet and speakers or headsets are required. A webcam and microphone are suggested to fully participate.
If using a mobile device, Android and iOS users must install the Zoom App (App Store | Play Store). However, please note interactivity may be limited. Additional information will be included in the email from your event host.
Recommended Audience: Adults.