This is a Virtual Event hosted through Zoom. You will receive an email with a link to access the Zoom before the event from your event host.
A computer with access to the internet and speakers or headsets are required.
If using a mobile device, Android and iOS users must install the Zoom App (App Store | Play Store). However, please note interactivity may be limited. Additional information will be included in the email from your event host. Email is required at registration.
Materials required for Gingerbread House from scratch:
- Graham Crackers
- Royal Icing White
- Christmas (red and green) M&Ms
- Powdered Sugar
- Mini Candy Canes
- Decorating Colored Icing/frosting (Red, green, white)
- Flat Tray or plate to place the Gingerbread house
- Sprinkles (Any color you want).
- 8 oz. Water Bottles(Alternative: School size milk cartons, disposable cups) only one per Gingerbread House
- Your favorite candy (Chocolate, Marshmallows, Twizzlers etc.)
Materials required for Gingerbread Kit:
(These are possible options of where you can find the Gingerbread kit for a reasonable price.)