Students will need:
- 1 fat quarter for lining
- 1 fat quarter for outside
- 1/2 yd of Fusible Fleece/Interfacing (optional)
- 3 to 6 inches of non-stick velcro for closure
Cutting instructions (cut before class):
- 2 pieces of fabric , lining and outside, cut to 12 inches by 22 inches
- 1 piece of interfacing, batting or fusible fleece cut to 12 inches by 22 inches (optional if you do not have any at home)
- 4-inch piece of sew on Velcro (Non-stick)
This event is private, by invitation only. Please do not share this event link and password on any social media or public platform.
This is a Virtual Event hosted through Zoom. You will receive an email with a link to access the Zoom before the event from your event host.
A computer with access to the internet and speakers or headsets are required. A webcam and microphone are suggested to fully participate.
If using a mobile device, Android and iOS users must install the Zoom App (App Store | Play Store). However, please note interactivity may be limited. Additional information will be included in the email from your event host.
Class Duration: 2 Hours
Age Requirements: Adult
Recommended Prerequisite: Sewing: Introduction to the Sewing Machine
Required Skills: Participants must be able to wind a bobbin, thread a sewing machine, sew straight seams and cut fabric